Kroger Feedback Survey will take just a few minutes to complete. Throughout the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey, They will ask you a few questions about your recent visit to the Kroger Store where you received the invitation to this survey.
They value your feedback, use it to make improvements to your experience, and appreciate you taking the time to complete their survey. Earn 50 fuel points by giving Kroger feedback!
Let’s see the post and learn How to take the Kroger Feedback Survey and Earn 50 Fuel Points.
Requirements To Participate In The KrogerFeedback Survey
To participate in the Kroger survey, you need to fulfill the below requirements.
- You need to have a valid receipt of purchase from Kroger that’s not over seven calendar days.
- Get a reliable Internet connection to your system with a basic understanding of how to browse.
- It is recommended that you be fluent in English and Spanish languages. Both of these languages are in which the survey can be completed.
- The applicant must also be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Give honest feedback on the experience of your visit to one of Kroger’s stores.
How to Participate in the Kroger Feedback Survey?
To enter the KrogerFeedback survey, All you need is a valid receipt from your most recent visit to a Kroger store. You can complete the survey in two languages English or Spanish and after finishing it, You can enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win gift cards or fuel points.
- Visit the official Kroger Feedback survey site at www.krogerfeedback.com.
- Select Is there an entry ID on your receipt?
- If you select yes, Then enter the entry ID or if you select no then enter Enter Store Phone Number – Found at the top of your receipt.
- Select the date and time of your visit to the Kroger survey.
- Click on the next arrow.
- On the next page read the instructions as shown in the above image and click on the next Arrow.
- Answer a question about why you visited the Kroger survey.
- The next set of questions will help Kroger understand your experience shopping for groceries/Pharmacy at this Kroger store.
- Answer, overall how satisfied or dissatisfied were you with your most recent visit to this Kroger store?
- On the next page, they are asked about the store and the products they provide and also ask about the employers.
- Finally when you complete the Kroger Feedback. They Ask you how you would like to receive 50 Fuel Points Loaded directly onto your loyalty card account. There are other options shown above in the image.
What is KrogerFeedback?
Kroger Feedback is a survey taken by Kroger for customer satisfaction. Kroger asks users about the service provided by them to visitors to make services better. It performs a monthly Krogerfeedback sweepstakes and gives a chance to three Kroger customers to win $5000 gift cards and 300 customers a $100 gift card. This reward is only available to those who participate in the Kroger feedback survey at www.krogerfeedback.com. There are many benefits of the Kroger survey :
- Improve Kroger Customer Satisfaction
- Improve the quality, Prices, ambiance, and availability of products and services.
- Provide for the needs of the customer.
- Check on the staff behavior at the Kroger outlet
- Improves facilities at the Kroger Store.
The aim of the Kroger Feedback Survey is to gather honest feedback from Kroger customers in order to provide good services and products to the users. All Kroger customer needs to provide honest feedback about the experience they had at Kroger. The decision-making people at Kroger will make sure that each and every survey result is taken into account to improve the products and services.
|Is it necessary to purchase something from the Kroger to participate in the survey?||Yes, you need to have a valid Kroger receipt to participate.|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Type of Entry||Online|
|Age Limit||18 years and more|
|Prize of Survey||3 customers – $5,000 gift card|
300 customers – $100 gift card
|Entry limit||No limits. Enter any number of times with fresh receipt.|
How To Enter The Sweepstakes Without Making A Purchase At The Kroger Store?
To be eligible to take part in the monthly sweepstakes contest without having to purchase anything, you must send a notecard to Krogers. The card you write on must contain your name, number, and complete address to receive mail from Kroger.
The address where the card must be sent to be a part of the monthly sweepstakes will be Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
To participate in the contest without purchasing anything from Kroger, You must send a postal mail to your local Kroger. However, to take part in this online KrogerFeedback survey, it is necessary to have a valid receipt for purchases from Kroger.
It is essential to be clear that your chances of winning are based on something other than the amount of merchandise you bought and the sum you spent to take advantage of the services.
All you have to make sure to do is remain as truthful as you can during the survey and respond to all the questions honestly because it will benefit both the business as well as yourself. The prize is identical for online or offline entry to Kroger’s sweepstakes contest every month.
Rewards of KrogerFeedback.Com 50 Fuel Points Survey
For taking part in this KrogerFeedback.Com questionnaire, the user will receive 50 points of fuel as a reward. These points are used for fuel at Kroger fuel stations. Participants will also be eligible for any sweepstakes or contests at the time of offer.
Participating in the sweepstakes for Kroger’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, you are eligible to take home a prize;
- A gift card worth 5,000 dollars for the grand prize.
- 100-dollar first prize
- Discounts via digital coupons
When you complete your KrogerStoreFeedback questionnaire, you can get gift cards and receive 50 points towards fuel purchases.
KrogerFeedback.Com Survey Rules
To take part in the Kroger Feedback Survey and contests, you’ll be required to comply with these guidelines:
- You must be at least 18 years older.
- Be a US Citizen
- Have a recent Kroger Order Receipt that is valid with a survey code or entry ID
Kroger family members and employees cannot take part in survey contests.
If you are over 18 and are a citizen of the United States, you can take part in the Kroger Customer Survey. All you require are a smartphone or a similar device, like a laptop computer, and a valid Kroger receipt from the store.
Kroger Fuel Points Program
Through Kroger’s Kroger reward program for fuel, you accrue points for free gas. Points automatically accrue when you use your Shopper’s Credit Card.
It’s easy to make Kroger fuel points whenever you shop
- In a retail store
- Create an online order for pickup
- Create online delivery orders
Ways to Earn Kroger Fuel Points
You earn Kroger fuel points when you purchase
- Gift Cards
Or participate in the Customer Satisfaction Survey. Some restrictions may apply.
Earn Kroger Fuel Points With Groceries
If you shop for groceries, you’ll get the equivalent of one point for every cent you pay for qualified food items.
Here are a few items which are not suitable for points for fuel:
- Stamps and Money Orders
- Tickets for promotions
- Deposits for products
- Fees and taxes
- Tobacco products
- Some states do not allow Milk and dairy products.
If you buy products within those Fuel Centers located at Kroger and Kroger store chains, they do not count towards points.
Gain Fuel Points At the Pharmacy
You can earn fuel points when you visit the pharmacy and fill your prescriptions.
Here’s an outline of how many points you’ll get:
- Prescriptions are eligible for 25 points. ( This applies only to prescriptions not funded by the government.)
- Earn 1 point for every extra dollar that you pay on medicines that are federally funded.
- In addition, you can accumulate 75 gas points using 90-day prescriptions.
If you purchase your prescriptions at the Kroger or Kroger family stores, you fill your tank with gas.
You can earn 50 fuel points by taking this krogerfeedback.com survey.
Buy Gift Cards and Earn Fuel Points
At Kroger, you can earn fuel points using the gift cards we sell. There are some exceptions.
Every penny you buy on eligible gift cards will earn two fuel points.
Kroger Fuel Redemption Rules
The only purchases that are eligible products that you make using your Shoppers or loyalty Card purchased from The Kroger Co. Family of Stores are eligible for points. This offer is not accepted in Missouri or other states where the law prohibits it.
Excludes gift cards or fuel purchases, lottery, mail-order service cash order, postal stamps deposit of product (if applicable) as well as service charges (including delivery and pickup), promotional tickets, taxes, tobacco, and other items—fluid milk, alcohol, as milk-related products are also excluded in certain areas.
Certain Pharmacy exclusions are in effect. The program is subject to change or canceled at any time without prior notice. The offer for fuel redemption is for one fuel purchase at most 35 gallons.
This is subject to debit and credit card fraud prevention limitations to the total amount purchased and a limit of gallons under 35 gallons upon an order from local officials in specific jurisdictions (typically during certain hours of operation, when fuel dispensers are not under supervision).
We reserve the possibility to charge an amount that is a minimum per gallon if the discount is higher than the cost per gallon. Selling or buying fuel points is not permitted.
There are no discounts to wholesalers, dealers, and fleet programs. Cash back is not available. We can remove or suspend you from the program due to violations of these terms or suspicion of suspected or fraudulent activity. It does not apply to any other offer for fuel.
FAQs – Kroger Feedback Survey
How do I earn Fuel Points?
Earn Fuel Points whenever you shop, in-store or online, with delivery, pickup, or shipping via our website.
- Food: Earn 1 Fuel Point for every dollar you spend on grocery items. Watch for specific bonus Fuel Points promotions and special offers to make even more! Alcohol liquid milk, milk products, and alcohol products are not permitted in certain states where it is required. Tobacco, money orders, postage stamps, deposits for products (if appropriate), tax, and other fees (including delivery and pickup fees) are not eligible to earn Fuel Points. Purchases made with fuel and through Kroger Company Family of Stores Fuel Centers will not earn Fuel Points.
- Prescriptions You can earn 25 Fuel Points for prescriptions that are not federally funded and one Fuel Point for each $1 you spend on expenses out of pocket for federally funded prescriptions. You can earn 75 points for each 90-day prescription.
- Card for Gifts: Earn 2 Fuel Points for each dollar spent on most gift cards. Kroger Family of Stores Gift Cards, Green Dot prepaid Reloadable items, MoneyPaks, American Express Variable Load Gift Cards, Visa Variable Load Gift Cards, and MasterCard Variable Load Card. Gift Cards are not eligible.
Is there a limit to how many Fuel Points I can earn?
It is not limited to the amount of Fuel Points you can earn in a month.
When do Fuel Points expire?
The expiration date for Fuel Points is the final day of the month following the date they have been earned. For instance, the points earned during May will expire on the 30th of June. The balances of the month don’t add up between months. Each month is an independent period of earning.
How can I track my Fuel Points?
You’ll be able to check how you have earned Fuel Points you’ve earned on the receipt. You can also see the balance of your Fuel Points through our website or mobile application.
Where can I redeem my Fuel Points?
Fuel Points can use in any of our Kroger Family of Stores Fuel Centers and at participating Shell locations.
Is there a limit to how much I can redeem?
In the Kroger Family of Stores Fuel Centers, you can redeem up to 1,000 fuel points for one cent off per gallon. Fuel Points can use in 100-point increments up to 35 gallons of unleaded, premium, mid-grade, E85, or diesel.
Some stations do not offer all grades, and credit or debit card security guidelines or regional regulations can restrict transactions at the point of sale. In Shell locations that are participating Shell locations, you can redeem 100 fuel points for 10 cents/per gallon.
How do I redeem my Fuel Points at the pump?
The process is simple! Take a photo of your Shoppers Card, or type in your Alt-ID, and follow the pump prompt instructions to redeem the Fuel Points.
Can I select the balance that I want to redeem my Fuel Points from?
This feature is available only in the Kroger Family of stores Fuel Centers. To use a portion of your Fuel Points, follow the steps to choose the month’s fuel Point balance you have and then the discount amount you would like to apply.
If I don’t have any Fuel Points to redeem can I still get a discount?
Yes! At Kroger Family of Stores Fuel Centers, customers who are members of our loyalty program members are eligible to get a discount even when they are not using Fuel Points. You need to scan your Shoppers Card or use an Alt-ID to get a discount of 3C or a gallon discount.
I’m going on a road trip, can I redeem my Fuel Points along the way?
The Fuel Points you earn travel through our entire family of brands. You can use your points through any of our participating redemption locations, even if you’re away from home! Visit this link to locate the nearest participating redemption locations close to your home.